LORD, IT’S BORING IN MY PRAYER CLOSET (How to Revitalize Your Prayer Life) addresses some of the common struggles Christians have in developing a personal prayer life and keeping it fresh and meaningful.
In the book, the author shares some of her own struggles with boredom in prayer and provides readers with biblical insight to God’s purposes for prayer as well as fresh ideas for revitalizing their prayer lives.
Readers will discover how to:
- Partner with God in prayer
- Discern their personal “prayer sphere”
- Discover their “prayer passion”
- Defeat the enemy’s darts aimed at their prayer life
- Troubleshoot when their prayer life is offline
Each chapter offers study and discussion questions that can be used for personal or for a small group study.
Available at Amazon.com and Kindle