Lord, It’s Boring in My Prayer Closet –How to Revitalize Your Prayer Life (An Individual and Small Group Study)
Born out of a personal quest to understand the importance of prayer and how to overcome boredom in her prayer closet, the author shares her struggles and victories as she has worked towards developing a consistent prayer life.
In this book readers will:
(1) Discover how to partner with God in prayer.
(2) Discern how to use a “personal prayer sphere” to pray for people.
(3) Explore their personal prayer calling and “prayer passion.”
(4) Learn to defeat the enemy’s darts aimed at their prayer life.
(5) Troubleshoot when their prayer life is stuck in a rut.
The author also provides a variety of ideas and resources to help readers with their prayer life.
This book is can be used as an individual or small group study.
(Available at Amazon.com and Kindle).
Available at Amazon.com and Kindle.